- Weather Proof/Vandal Resistant
- WIEGAND OUTPUT & APO DATA I/O
- Surface Mount or Mount on Gooseneck Pedestal
- 1000 Memory on 1st Relay, 100 Memory on 2nd
- Latching or Momentary Pulse (1 - 99,999 seconds)
- IP Rating IP-66 (NEMA 4X) All weather
- Dry Contact 50mA/24VDC
- Temperature Rating -40°F to 158°F
- Humidity 5-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Dimensions 6-1/8”(H) x 4”(W) x 2”(D) inches
- Weight 2.2 lbs
- Housing Anodized steel, powder paint coating outer box and plastic inner box
- Face Plate Material 1/16 inch stainless steel
- Operating Voltage 12-24VDC; auto adjusting
- Operating Current 40mA (quiescent) to 100mA (3 relays active)
The DOLKPL1KB is a self-contained three relay outputs, vandal resistant and weatherproof keypad. It can work independently as a stand alone keypad or works together with an optional controller to form a high security split-decoded keypad system. It also provides 34 bits Wiegand data output from the entry of an PIN/code.
The Wiegand data can be used by consultants and end users when setting product design or system installation criteria. The keypad unit comes with plenty of functions for owner’s selection via programming. Owners can take them freely to tailor the desired features for their system.
It is an ideal keypad mainly for Door Strike and Alarm Armdisarm control. It is also a programmable industrial timer (with the timing of 1 second to over 24 hours) for Automatic Operator systems.